The Lubin Office of Graduate Academic Advisement & Student Development is here to assist students with the processing of various requests. Some requests can be made by filling out paper application forms and submitting them to our office, while others can be filled out online through the Helpdesk. All paper forms are available for you to download below. For waiver requests, substitution requests, and change of major requests, please find Helpdesk instructions at the bottom of this page.

Paper Forms:


Please submit a Helpdesk ticket online to Lubin Advisement> Graduate for the following requests:

  • Change of Major/Program
  • Graduate Internship Credit Approval Request
  • Graduate Substitution Request Form
  • Graduate Waiver Request Form
  • Leave of Absence Application
  • Pre-Approval for Transfer Credit Request
  • Request for a Graduate Transfer Credit
  • Request for a Second Graduate Degree

> download Helpdesk Instructions