CCRP® Cycle 19 will be offered online in both live (synchronous) and self-paced (asynchronous) modes. Registration is currently open. See Schedule for details.
- Students choosing the live mode will begin with Course Two on February 25. They will complete Course One on a self-paced basis and will have until the end of Course Two to complete it.
- Students choosing the self-paced mode can register later depending on the time they have available to complete the program. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Mr. Brian Pew at email@example.com or 212-618-6444 if:
- You have any questions about registration.
- Your employer will be paying Pace directly for your tuition.
- You will be applying for a private student loan.
- You want more information about the six-credit tuition discount toward an MBA, MS, or Executive MBA degree program at the Lubin School.
Please register by clicking the red button. To register and pay for Course One by credit card, please see the following instructions. (Payments for Courses Two and Three will be made later on, two-weeks prior to their respective start dates.)
- Click "Add to Cart" for the following section::
BUSS0100 - 90300
- Click "Checkout" in the prompt window.
- Enter a coupon code if applicable, and click "Checkout."
- If you are new to Pace University then follow the instructions under "I Am a New User." Otherwise follow the instructions under "I Have an Account Already."
- After creating your account, you will be issued a username and password uniquely for the registration system. Please note them down, as you will use them later on when registering for Courses Two and Three.
- Please fill in the requested fields and then proceed to remit payment.
- Upon completion of your registration, you will be e-mailed a receipt.
- You will be contacted by a Pace administrator prior to the start of program with information about program logistics and technology access.
- For any questions, please contact Mr. Brian Pew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6533.