Fit into the Convenient Doctoral Schedule
Connecting Online and On Campus
Designed for executives this doctoral program accommodates your busy schedule.
- Continue your full-time career and compensation while earning a doctorate in 3-5 years.
- Attend classes for 3 years on the New York City campus near Wall Street.
- Travel to campus for doctoral seminars only 10 Fridays each year from September through May.
- Meet with your cohort and faculty on Doctoral Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Enjoy breakfast and break near the classroom and lunch in the upstairs executive dining room with your cohort.
- Complete weekly assignments and semester projects at times and places most convenient to your calendar and schedule.
- Interact frequently and asynchronously with your cohort online to discuss assignments and exchange viewpoints and insights.
In addition to 10 doctoral seminars and 6 independent study courses, you complete 3 electives that expand your knowledge and enhance your skill within a concentration (finance, management, or marketing). These electives are advanced graduate business courses.
- At Pace, electives meet one evening a week during a normal 14-week semester. Most students register for one elective in each of their first three semesters of the program.
- If you live and work outside the New York City area, you may complete 2 of your 3 electives at a more convenient business school accredited by AACSB. Often, the third elective can be completed online without traveling to Pace.